Sometimes you may want to fund new equipment for your business without wanting to approach your bank.
We can work with you to find solutions that allow you to keep your cash or overdraft facility available for other uses.
Our leasing options provide a tax efficient way to expand and give you the funds required with monthly payments tailored to fit your cash flow.
Failing to invest in modern, up to date, energy efficient equipment can leave you lagging behind your competitors. However, with manageable monthly lease payments you can implement the latest technology and stay ahead of the field.
Call us for a no-obligation quote and see how easy it can be. There are no complicated forms to fill in and we’ll usually get you a decision within hours.
Here's some examples of assets we can finance:
- Restaurant kitchen Equipment including fryers and ranges
- Catering Equipment
- Event Furniture
- Mobile Toilet Units
- Static Buildings and Cabins
- Biomass boilers
- Commercial Vehicles, including vans and lorries
- Vehicle Tracking Devices
- Forklift Trucks
- Construction equipment
- Hair Salon Equipment such as wash basins, chairs and mirrors.
- Veterinary Equipment such as scanners and lasers systems.
- EPOS Till Systems
- Garage Equipment such as scissor and 4 post lifts and Brake testers
- Office Equipment, computers and Furniture
- LED Lighting
- HVAC Systems
- Shop Fittings and Refurbishments
- Sports and Racing Cars
We aim to find finance solutions that match your individual requirements. We meet many businesses that have found traditional bank lending has become ever more tedious.
We take the sting out of the process by looking at applicants in a realistic way – if your funding requirement doesn’t quite match the banks credit scoring system, maybe we can help.
By looking at the overall circumstances rather than just a credit score, we can usually find a way to raise the funds you need.